Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Strange that he came out and said about no interest in playing for City yet he is somehow favourite if it’s to be believed to join the red scousers am I missing something here ..
Hans't he made a joke about Liverpool - saying that his mum is a fan, so she made him talk to them, but he has no idea why.

When did he say that? I only recall him ruling out Spuds when asked...
He said it years ago whilst he was at Platt Lane doing some advert.

He also apparently said this earlier this year:

“A source added playing alongside Erling Haaland at Manchester City is not an idea he’d likely entertain, but going up against him in England, in a “battle of the stars”, would.”

Real said they'd pulled out with both him & Bellingham weeks before they were back in for both.

This sounds more like Madrid applying pressure on him to commit. It's not lost on me they made a cut price striker purchase after Benzema moved on.

They're evidently planning for Mbappé on a free. The rest is all smoke & mirrors imo. \0/

I just don’t understand why they need to do it. He cant commit till January so why are they embarrassing him like this by publicly snubbing him.

Maybe it’s true…Perez is just thinking fuck this punk. We have Bellingham now.

I’m not sure even real are big enough for both of them. Mbappe would be 2nd fiddle again?

I doubt it.

I just don’t understand why they need to do it. He cant commit till January so why are they embarrassing him like this by publicly snubbing him.

Maybe it’s true…Perez is just thinking fuck this punk. We have Bellingham now.

I’m not sure even real are big enough for both of them. Mbappe would be 2nd fiddle again?

I doubt it.
Real's a circus. They love nothing more than collecting trinkets, so having Mbappé, Bellingham, Vinicius & Camavinga in one team would be par for the course for them, especially if Kylian comes free. I reckon both are just posturing over money & terms etc.

HOWEVER, if PSG offer Mbappé a £600m 3 year extension, I suppose he stays again! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.