Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

When that new stadium is built I reckon he’ll be off. Just my opinion as I said before. I hope he doesn’t and stays for years hopefully he wants to beat shearers record
We need Erling to sign an extension with us and let any team who want him, pay market value. So, unless he goes on a free, i just can't see how they, or any team, can afford him.

We need Erling to sign an extension with us and let any team who want him, pay market value. So, unless he goes on a free, i just can't see how they, or any team, can afford him.

They said the same thing about Aguero and Pep, some people can't believe these players and manager pick o play for city above any other tea.

If parts of the media don't start rumours then quite strangely some city fans start their own.

Yes, Pep is here now, but his contract is up in 1 year and unless he re-ups for another 1-2-3 yrs, City will not be the draw they are right now IF Real & Barca are seriously interested in a player.

The British weather, esp up north, the limited places to live, and even the lure of London are all impediments for some players.

Manchester is an acquired taste. Many top, top players simply would not want to acquire it, IF Paris, London, Madrid, Barcelona, and possibly even Munich are an integral part of the decision process.
I disagree with every point you've made.

1. Why won't City continue to be a draw post Pep?

2. What's the big difference in weather between Manchester & London 200 miles away?

3. Who told you Manchester's an acquired taste, & players wouldn't choose it over Paris, London, Munich, Madrid or Barcelona?

Have you ever been to Manchester? Didn’t David Silva, Aguero, Laporte, Rodri & Haaland choose Manchester over Madrid?

Why the downer on Manchester mate? We've moved on from the industrial revolution days of scurvy & rickets.

Screenshot_20240204_153832_Gallery.jpg

We no longer live like this.

HSBC MANCHESTER.jpeg

It's more like this.

Last edited:
They said the same thing about Aguero and Pep, some people can't believe these players and manager pick o play for city above any other tea.

If parts of the media don't start rumours then quite strangely some city fans start their own.
A lot of City fans just don't understand that we are the best run club in world football and that is the reason we more than compete with these so called mega clubs. Its the reason FFP was brought in to stop us pissing on their collective parades. We are not going away even though some City fans think we are. We are world and European champions its time for a few blues to start believing it.

2. What's the big difference in weather between Manchester & London 200 miles away?

3. Who told you Manchester's an acquired taste, & players wouldn't choose it over Paris, London, Munich, Madrid or Barcelona?

Have you ever been to Manchester? Didn’t David Silva, Aguero, Laporte, Rodri & Haaland choose Manchester over Madrid?

Why the downer on Manchester mate? We've moved on from the industrial revolutions days of survey & rickets.

View attachment 106103

View attachment 106104

It's more like this.
Great reply.

Why the downer on Manchester mate? We've moved on from the industrial revolution days of scurvey & rickets.

View attachment 106103

View attachment 106104

It's more like this.

Well said mate… https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/manchester-best-cities-time-out-b1916972.html

Why the downer on Manchester mate? We've moved on from the industrial revolution days of scurvy & rickets.

View attachment 106103

View attachment 106104

It's more like this.
Give you head a wobble, mate!

Have I ever been to Manchester?????
HAHAHAHA!

View attachment 106103

View attachment 106104

It's more like this.
Long distance view of a few big buildings and a bridge with colored lights!! Sign me up!! HAHA!

Zoom in on the lights and here’s what you’ll see…

Either mutton dressed as lamb or 10lbs of lamb stuffed into a 5 lb lamb sack!

HAHAHA!

Last edited:
When that new stadium is built I reckon he’ll be off. Just my opinion as I said before. I hope he doesn’t and stays for years hopefully he wants to beat shearers record
Off to where? Real will not be able to afford him with Mbappe, Bellingham, and Vinicius, Jr. there. Barca can't afford him any time soon and did anyone mention they're absolute shit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.