Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

@Delphinho agreed and I hold my hands up to that, he may or may not be the best player on the planet right now (Messi aside)

I thought this was the transfer forum hence my stance and comment best player on the planet.
I see how this may have been take out of context and can can retract my statement as Messi is best player on the planet NOW but no way is Mbappe not the best possible player City could sign, the guy is unreal so young and will only get better!

I'm keen to hear 5 better players in the world than Mbappe at this present time.

list of players currently better than Mbappe
  1. Messi
  2. .
  3. .
  4. .
  5. .
I'm still interested to hear 5 players you would rather sign, for me Messi isn't in that 5!
  1. .
  2. .
  3. .
  4. .
  5. .
not looking for an argument just your viewpoint
5 players that are better than Mbappe: Messi, Neymar, Hazard, Ronaldo and De Bruyne

I never said that there is 5 players I would rather sign than Mbappe, but we need a DM and a CB (most likely) so I would take Rodri/Ndombele and De Ligt/Alderweireld before him. That’s because I feel confident we won’t lose any attackers this summer. But if someone left, then Mbappe would of course be the ideal replacement

5 players that are better than Mbappe: Messi, Neymar, Hazard, Ronaldo and De Bruyne

I never said that there is 5 players I would rather sign than Mbappe, but we need a DM and a CB (most likely) so I would take Rodri/Ndombele and De Ligt/Alderweireld before him. That’s because I feel confident we won’t lose any attackers this summer. But if someone left, then Mbappe would of course be the ideal replacement

Interesting, it's a game of opinions but I would rate Mbappe higher than Neymar, Hazard and Ronaldo. I couldn't comment on De Bruyne without my blue tinted glasses, but if only this season then Mbappe better player.

Hopefully we keep Otamendi and promote Garcia, Fernandinho can drop to defense also. I expect De Ligt and Maguire will both be too expensive for what we are willing to pay. Not seen enough of Rodri, Ndombele looked great against City but worry he wouldn't move ball quick enough, he also wouldn't get those fouls for falling over all the time.

I standby the fact if we can sign any player it would be Mbappe. I do believe he will (if not already) be best player in the world. Hope I'm wrong though and Sane or Jesus pick up that mantle, as much as I love them both I'd swap either of them for Mbappe.

Interesting, it's a game of opinions but I would rate Mbappe higher than Neymar, Hazard and Ronaldo. I couldn't comment on De Bruyne without my blue tinted glasses, but if only this season then Mbappe better player.

Hopefully we keep Otamendi and promote Garcia, Fernandinho can drop to defense also. I expect De Ligt and Maguire will both be too expensive for what we are willing to pay. Not seen enough of Rodri, Ndombele looked great against City but worry he wouldn't move ball quick enough, he also wouldn't get those fouls for falling over all the time.

I standby the fact if we can sign any player it would be Mbappe. I do believe he will (if not already) be best player in the world. Hope I'm wrong though and Sane or Jesus pick up that mantle, as much as I love them both I'd swap either of them for Mbappe.

Mbappe is better than both Sane and Jesus.

But better than Ronaldo??!

Mbappe is better than both Sane and Jesus.

But better than Ronaldo??!

At this point in their career absolutely, Ronaldo is the old beast; sent out to pasture in Italy, the young bull is the new star of the bull ring!

Who would you rather have in your starting 11 next season (even if for one season only)

No brainier for me

At this point in their career absolutely, Ronaldo is the old beast; sent out to pasture in Italy, the young bull is the new star of the bull ring!

Who would you rather have in your starting 11 next season (even if for one season only)

No brainier for me

Ronaldo for me mate.

Old now but still better than Mbappe, plus has 20x the know-how.

If you were offering more than a season it’d be Mbappe.

Ronaldo for me mate.

Old now but still better than Mbappe, plus has 20x the know-how.

If you were offering more than a season it’d be Mbappe.

Fair enough that's your opinion, I intentionally did it for one season to favour Ronaldo, I think Mbappe is much better player and Ronaldo will look good as he is playing in a very weak league with a dominant team (same could be said about Mbappe though)

The weaker opposition will certainly help Ronaldo as his physical attributes continue to decline and he picks up injuries more consistently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.