Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Why anyone would go near that parasite now is beyond me. He's bled PSG dry and humiliated them and now only 6 months later he wants out. Who would be in a position to pay 300m for him, never mind the wages? Hope he is stuck there now in the toxic atmosphere he has created.

Reckon Madrid don’t want him anymore they have there own left sided player Vinci Jr!

Madrid will wait for Haaland in 4/5 years time..

I’ll be honest prior to his big contract I’d have loved to have seen Mbappe in a City shirt and he is a very good footballer still despite his clear personality issues he’s developed in the last 18 months.

However now as many have said I wouldn’t take him on a free, he’s lucky that Madrid are absolutely desperate for a marquee signing and will no doubt come back and bend over backwards for him in the summer more than likely, wouldn’t surprise me if they aren’t still in contact regularly engineering something.

Fucking lol at the clown, biggest lucrative contract in world football, basically been given the keys to the club. Messi and Neymar showing him what an actual CL winner, serial winner and quality footballer is supposed to do when being paid royally.

Not only has the fucker destroyed his potential career by choosing to bang 1 against Metz and celebrate like he won the treble, but probably the reality of Halaand and Pl is starting to hit him hard.

No club can probably afford him in Jan without full breaking FFP or destroying their balance in the dressing room. So it sounds perfectly like a Chelsea signing.

Hope the PL stays away from this entitled man-child.

Hopefully ends up in Qatar or China, somewhere where someone is stupid enough to meet his ridiculous demands

If we signed him I'd imagine that it would be because we felt that we could handle his ego and get him working within the squad. In that case it could be awesome. But that is extremely unlikely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.