Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Dias is not a Pep Player. Haaland is not a Pep player. They are not good on the ball but Dias has hit the ground running as a traditional CB and his been nothing but great and has actually developed his ball playing capabilities. Haaland is Haaland. Grealish came with laziness without the ball but he runs now.
I said I may be wrong. I’m not sure though that the guy will get the time needed to adapt. He’ll cost 150+ and setting in… nah!

He’ll need to be on fire. I also think he’ll need to feel like he’s No.1. We’re a team and all equal.

That statement reads like the psg stance of “anyone but Madrid” is true and Mbappe only wants Madrid so he’ll just play out this last year and go there for free. I’m sure the PSG ultras will understand. They seem the forgiving sort

Tier 1 Madrid.

NOTHING will happen without that, no chance with Florentino after last summer late night phone calls lol.

Just come out with a statement saying the letter is fabricated and someone is trying to disrupt his relationship with PSG

Tbh I'm not sure he's cleared anything up - PSG want him to extend past 2024 and he's only stated he's happy to play at PSG next year. If he doesn't extend, they'll want to sell him this summer

He clearly wants to go to real and if another club did manage to get him to agree it would only be short term like he's doing to PSG. He either goes to Madrid now, goes to Madrid later on the cheap or goes to Madrid on a free.

I always get the feeling with him that he can’t bear the thought of not being the centre of attention.

He’s been watching our celebrations and wants the focus of the football world on him.

To be honest he’d be one of the last players I’d want at City. His ego wouldn’t fit in the change room.

He would of saw Haaland winning all these accolades and the pictures it be eating him inside that he plays in a tinpot league!

The only way he can keep his wages at a Million week would be if he ran down his contract go on a free!

Tier 1 Madrid.

NOTHING will happen without that, no chance with Florentino after last summer late night phone calls lol.

Nothing like tapping up other clubs players.
I love Spain, I love Spanish people .
Spanish football on the other hand is to be despised - corrupt, underhand and hypocritical (the last one to the nTh degree). Lucky for us we have people on board who know the ins and outs!!!
I hope Mbappe heads to Madrid, with his ego, and it all goes horribly tits up for both parties

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.