Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

Arsenal, rag, dipper, Munich, madrid, barca fans are all exactly the same delusional entitled pricks. The ones that then go to the trouble of joining another team's forum to sprout they drivel are always going to have little cock syndrome and are best ignored.
Everyone else's success is past and future tense because we absolutely dominating the present.

They could offer 1 billion it’s up-to Mbappe now if they offered 300m to Mbappe for two seasons that will turn his head because he comes across as it’s all about the money!

One report says he will earn 700m over the year and would be able to go to Madrid after one season should he wish.

Edit - Heres the post

Real Madrid lost with a whimper at the Etihad. They were basically playing with 10 nonce's and a sex gimp. Ancelotti while praying decided to play with Kroos as a BDSM. Just like when Franco ordered his police to beat up opposition players its just not fair when we lose just like this summer is. The best English talent in years is still in the Premier League and soon the best player in the world will reject Spain for Saudi Arabia. REALITY CHECK.

P.S. La liga is hands down the most successful league in Spain. It's embarrassing for my parents to read my drivel. Still at least they know I'm safe in the nonce wing. Write you later I'm of to showers to play catch the soap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.