Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to come across as another Big Dave Watson but... does anyone actually think this is going to happen?

Hopefully it's just all a plan to goad united into bankrupting themselves. Pogbad was the start ;)

I'd be very happy if it did happen but I think he'll either end up at Real Madrid or stay at Monaco another season.

We can t have all the great players in the world. But I do think Iheanacho will go on to be a better player than Mbappe. The rags think Rashford is better than Mbappe, and Iheanacho is twice the player Rashford is. So why wouldn't we give him a full season(not 5 min every 2 games) before shipping him out?
Don't let's bring those idiots into it. Rashford got 5 goals in 32 league games. Clearly Mbappe is one of the standout players in Europe at the moment, but we made our choice with Sterling, Sane and Jesus. We can''t just keep accumulating players because he's the next bright young thing.

He isn't in the same league as Mbappe and neither is Rashford. Even if we don't get Mbappe (and I don't think we will), I suspect Iheanacho will still be on his way as Guardiola doesn't seem to have much confidence in him.
Yes, I know he is probably gone but I rate him very highly. As for Mbappe, time will say. Iheanacho came straight from Nigeria, took the EDS by storm, and immediately proved himself in PL. People seem to forget just how good he is. Mbappe scored in Ligue 1, in a team that dominates all the opponents, and most of the goals were team play. He doesn't seem to create his goals, let s say like Aguero at the same age. And he scored in CL as well, but wouldn't Iheanacho have scored if he had been played as well? I think he would.

Don't let's bring those idiots into it. Rashford got 5 goals in 32 league games. Clearly Mbappe is one of the standout players in Europe at the moment, but we made our choice with Sterling, Sane and Jesus. We can''t just keep accumulating players because he's the next bright young thing.
And I am more than happy with our choices. Plus Roberts, Iheanacho and the rising star Unal.

Yes, I know he is probably gone but I rate him very highly. As for Mbappe, time will say. Iheanacho came straight from Nigeria, took the EDS by storm, and immediately proved himself in PL. People seem to forget just how good he is. Mbappe scored in Ligue 1, in a team that dominates all the opponents, and most of the goals were team play. He doesn't seem to create his goals, let s say like Aguero at the same age. And he scored in CL as well, but wouldn't Iheanacho have scored if he had been played as well? I think he would.

Goal every 52 mins in the champions league for Kelechi this season

I rate Iheanacho highly as well. I just think Mbappe is a couple of levels above. There is a reason why teams are willing to pay so much for Mbappe. Of course there are dangers with every signing and his potential might remain unfulfilled or he might not settle in a new league but if you get the chance to sign that kind of exceptional talent, you have to take it. I still think our chances of getting him are very slight though.

I hate to come across as another Big Dave Watson but... does anyone actually think this is going to happen?

Hopefully it's just all a plan to goad united into bankrupting themselves. Pogbad was the start ;)

No i dont think its going to happen.

We want Sanchez but it never hurts to stick a bid in against a rival like Madrid and ensure they sweat a little and pay the going rates ;-)

At 130m its a massive gamble and a no for me we could spend that on proven stars like messi,neymar,kroos,bonucci,Sanchez,also we are not light in the attacking department and have a player in sane who plays same position and shown in the 2nd half of the season he's the most exciting young forward in the premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.