Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
We nicked Jesus from out under the noses of Barca. Wouldn't it be absolutely superb, though, if we nicked Mbappé from out under the noses of Real? What a message that would send out to the world… Get on that phone, Pep, use your persuasive powers.

That's a fair point but he's said it himself numerous times.

Zidane is a complete legend in France. Everyone from adults down to kids knows what he did in the WC final in 98, not to mention against Brazil in 2006.

My facetious earlier post notwithstanding, I really think we're up against it with this one. It would be the most astonishing coup of the whole window, by anyone, anywhere. Just don't think it's going to happen.

I really want this to happen but with his age and the league he's in there is no guarantees he could hit the ground running in the prem. maybe he is better off going to Spain

I really want this to happen but with his age and the league he's in there is no guarantees he could hit the ground running in the prem. maybe he is better off going to Spain

I'd be saying the opposite to him. The Prem will toughen you up ready to dominate in Spain. Look at Ronaldo/Bale. So do 3-4 years here then you can have your move.

Then i'd pop a £400m buy out clause in :-)

I'd be saying the opposite to him. The Prem will toughen you up ready to dominate in Spain. Look at Ronaldo/Bale. So do 3-4 years here then you can have your move.

Then i'd pop a £400m buy out clause in :-)
I think he's made up his mind though sadly. I'm sure he's gonna be a superstar but you never know

I think he's made up his mind though sadly. I'm sure he's gonna be a superstar but you never know

Yeah, always a tall order going up against Real. They are the dominant club right now. Convinced our time will come though, with or without Mbappe.

Not sure we would have bid for a player knowing he preferred a move elsewhere...We either didn't bid again or he didn't say "No" to Pep IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.