Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mbappe might go to Utd. If you read the BBC football then it looks like Ibra is on his way, Griezmann is on hold as they consider their striking options.

If he chooses United over us it is only about money and therefore he doesn't have the character required to go to the next level.

I think Mbappe might go to Utd. If you read the BBC football then it looks like Ibra is on his way, Griezmann is on hold as they consider their striking options.

Anthony Martial disagrees with your post. Mbappe to united might not be the wisest of career moves imho.

Read this then http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40116737

I said he might go not will. But up until this moment I had not linked them with strikers assuming they were sticking with Ibra and going for Griezmann. You don't think that changes matters?

No i dont think it changes anything.

Rags have zero chance of landing Mbappe and i do mean zero.

They have also been snubbed by Griezmann, not changed there minds no matter how they spin it through the media.

Ibra will get his new deal and its fucking hilarious to watch.

They have also been snubbed by Griezmann, not changed there minds no matter how they spin it through the media.

Well that's one reading of it. I hope Ibra stays. They will do nothing while he is there

On the day it's confirmed Atleti won't have the ban overturned, and it's likely Griezmann won't leave them, suddenly the rags have shifted directions due to Ibra's two month old injury. Fucking hilarious.

EDIT: Bored? Grab some popcorn and witness the meltdown on Red Cafe. Entertainment like none other.

I think Man U makes a big bid for Belotti than going for Mbappe.
WHo are the two most high profile forwards linked with other clubs. Even if there's nothing in it, expect Man Utd to be linked now with Mbappe and Sanchez

United and Lukaku I think will happen, Raiola has got himself nicely ingrained there so a big fee for Mino and they get a striker.

United and Lukaku I think will happen, Raiola has got himself nicely ingrained there so a big fee for Mino and they get a striker.

Exactly the type of striker Mourinho will want as he continues with his anti football hoof tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.