Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is with this if he goes to real they will have to recoup some or most of the out lay...I can see bale be dangled and the tin pot lot from Trafford falling over themselves to catch him

So Real are gonna sign De Gea, Hazard and Mpappe. Not sure they can without some big sales - James and Bale to the Rags?

So Real are gonna sign De Gea, Hazard and Mpappe. Not sure they can without some big sales - James and Bale to the Rags?

I would imagine it would be more like James to the rags and Benzema to Arsenal. They've been after him for years.

I think Mbappe might go to Utd. If you read the BBC football then it looks like Ibra is on his way, Griezmann is on hold as they consider their striking options.

If Mbappe wont come to City he aint going to United.

He is going Madrid.... Why would he want to go to a team that plays defensive as fuck.

I think Mbappe might go to Utd. If you read the BBC football then it looks like Ibra is on his way, Griezmann is on hold as they consider their striking options.
Griezman's on hold because they want a big number 9. Mbappe isn't the player they're looking for. Maybe Lukaku or the lad from Torino.

Mbappe has already said he doesn't fancy their football and lets face it, the last wonder kid they signed from Monaco should be a stark warning for Mbappe.
Not to mention they plan on partially funding these moves with the sale of Martial apparently.

Of course you do Marvin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.