Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony Martial == almost the real deal.
Kylian Mbappe == the real deal.

Hopefully, by 'real' deal I don't mean Real Madrid.

Mister Guardiola (if you are reading this and if you get the chance) ... please try to sign him.

Don't see him moving before the World Cup. Wouldn't stop us getting some sort of deal in place though hopefully.

Let's try and put some positive spin on the quoted price tag which would obviously become a new record signing.
If the boy continues to improve over the next 2 seasons and eventually becomes one of the next world superstars would we be kicking ourselves for not having the additional talent that would enable us to win trophies and the massive superstar status that the club and CFG would benefit from on taking us to the next level with marketing and image.
Everything in life has some kind of risk element and this would be up there with the big ones. Just glad its not me making this one.

I really do not understand why we "Baled" Real Madrid out with a loan. What did we get or will get in return I thought the least they could do was to give us first dips and a clear run on targets like Mbappe.
We should of just let them struggle financially.

Anybody else suspect that that's a mind games story, that's been floated by the club itself, about City being prepared to sacrifice any purchase in central defence in favour of getting Mbappé? A way of letting Southampton know, stop with your silly quotes for VVD to us. Vinny is the best central defender in the PL, when he's on his game, as he showed in the last six matches. He's also probably one bad injury away from having to call it a day, because enough is enough. Does anyone really believe that Pep would take that gamble? That madness?? Vinny gets injured in August, out for say two months. Where on earth does that leave us? Nightmare scenario. I actually think we need two top class central defenders, not just one. Because Otamendi's been fair in the second half of the season, but he's never going to cut it at the very highest level. And Stones is a fair way off it.

Anybody else suspect that that's a mind games story, that's been floated by the club itself, about City being prepared to sacrifice any purchase in central defence in favour of getting Mbappé? A way of letting Southampton know, stop with your silly quotes for VVD to us. Vinny is the best central defender in the PL, when he's on his game, as he showed in the last six matches. He's also probably one bad injury away from having to call it a day, because enough is enough. Does anyone really believe that Pep would take that gamble? That madness?? Vinny gets injured in August, out for say two months. Where on earth does that leave us? Nightmare scenario. I actually think we need two top class central defenders, not just one. Because Otamendi's been fair in the second half of the season, but he's never going to cut it at the very highest level. And Stones is a fair way off it.

If Chelsea have also registered their interest then asking 70 million for the top young(ish) CB in the country is not that crazy. I just didn't realise that he was at that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.