Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have it on pretty good authority he's going to sign a new contract. At least that's what Monaco think which means someone from his camp has said it's on.

Monaco obviously think they can get even more next year after the World Cup - of course anything can happen - long lay off, loss of form etc. but Monaco can't sell all their crown jewels at once and maybe someone has given the lad some good advice that time is on his side and to stay put where he is for a bit longer if he's happy - I can think of worse places to live!

Interesting that apparently Jardim's been offered an enormous salary to go and manage in China. He hasn't signed the new deal Monaco have offered him and is stalling. They fear he's gonna take the China job. I suspect if they lose Jardim along with Mendy, Silva, Bakayoko, and Fabinho, it's hard to envisage why Mbappe stays.

I also think it's interesting that both Mbappe's people and Monaco are actively talking to people who want to buy Mbappe. Not the actions of people who intend to spend another year in Monaco. I could be wrong but I get the feeling he's going to move this summer.

There's a real possibility his stock may drop in the next 12 months if Monaco sell Mendy and Fabinho to add to the loss of Silva.

If Madrid or anyone else really is bidding over £100m they would be mad to turn it down in the hope they would get more. How much more would they realistically get?

Have it on pretty good authority he's going to sign a new contract. At least that's what Monaco think which means someone from his camp has said it's on.

Hope he stays at Monaco for another season, don't think we are in a position to go balls deep with everything else that needs sorting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.