Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
2608vbn.png
But do they serve Chip Barm's or Muffins. Might be the deal breaker for him if they have picked the wrong one :-)

0898 121191

It's still up there. Sit through 6 minutes of shite at 45p per minute to hear about our new record breaking striker signing, only to find out that Wayne Biggins had signed a contract extension

Would have been worth every penny to hear the news about 'berty' Biggins signing a new contract. Who could ever forget his brace against high flying watford. Set us up for the season.

Last edited:
There's always a need, especially when sentimentality towards children clouds things.

Fwiw, I don't want Aguero sold either and don't think he should be. But if we had to sacrifice him to get Mbappe then I'd do it in a sad heartbeat. Your kid can get a new top like I did when we sold White. That sentence alone should tell you that kids are spoilt football wise these days compared with the heartbreak we put up with.
No it's not that. My son is 8 but he gets City, and he gets loyalty, and how big a part of our club City is. I started going to City in the 60's when things were great, but I enjoyed it no less in the 80s and 90s when things were shite. Some things transcend win and lose, and for me and my 8 year old it's Sergio, for me and my other lad it's Spanish Dave. I value them for that, more than I do us winning things. That's us, not you, so back in your box

No it's not that. My son is 8 but he gets City, and he gets loyalty, and how big a part of our club City is. I started going to City in the 60's when things were great, but I enjoyed it no less in the 80s and 90s when things were shite. Some things transcend win and lose, and for me and my 8 year old it's Sergio, for me and my other lad it's Spanish Dave. I value them for that, more than I do us winning things. That's us, not you, so back in your box
You enjoyed it? There were days in a season, and you could probably count them on one hand. It was hard, and having lived through the last decade I really don't know how we did it. It has probably changed us. Doesn't matter what we from now on, except maybe the Champions league, that title win was so precious for all those years we stood by our club in our thousands enduring endless GMR manager phone ins and disasters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.