Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think city will concentrate on mbappe until the last day of august hoping to get him for cheap and by that time arsenal might panic and Realise that alexis won't sign a contract and will contact city to make a bid for Alexis in order to avoid financial loss

Maybe something, maybe nowt, but Jardim said after Monaco's win at Metz yesterday (their 15th consecutive win, btw) 'it's difficult to say, it's in 9 days' when adked whether Mbappe would be part of the Monaco squad v. Marseille next weekend.

That's the answer of a manager who strongly suspects that his player won't be there.

With regards to 'who to ?', well that's anyone's guess.

Maybe something, maybe nowt, but Jardim said after Monaco's win at Metz yesterday (their 15th consecutive win, btw) 'it's difficult to say, it's in 9 days' when adked whether Mbappe would be part of the Monaco squad v. Marseille next weekend.

That's the answer of a manager who strongly suspects that his player won't be there.

With regards to 'who to ?', well that's anyone's guess.

It's a done deal to PSG. Any other opinion is not welcome because Paris United said it's done. May aswel close the thread. ;)

The idea that he's agreed PSG but that they need to sell before they can buy makes sense to me. It explains why there's so much noise and so little movement.

Looks like it's going to be August 31st for it to kick off.

The idea that he's agreed PSG but that they need to sell before they can buy makes sense to me. It explains why there's so much noise and so little movement.

Looks like it's going to be August 31st for it to kick off.

100% but if someone comes in with a bid that Monaco deem good enough then what happens..Got PSG selling players to get a deal then Monaco sell elsewhere, that would be crazy :D but those PSG players need to go regardless imo, not gonna play much.

If the PSG have him but only if they can release the cash us correct I'd be concerned if we did slip in late in the window he'd not be too happy coming here with his plans disrupted and could be a silk even with Mendy/Bernardo here.

If the PSG have him but only if they can release the cash us correct I'd be concerned if we did slip in late in the window he'd not be too happy coming here with his plans disrupted and could be a silk even with Mendy/Bernardo here.

Irrespective of us meeting a Monaco valuation, if the player didn't want to come then he'd not come. He'd not join us & sulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.