Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
80's thinks Mbappé agreeing a deal with us means he doesn't want to come. Several people tried to remind him he wouldn't have a deal with us if he didn't want to come here, 80's refused to accept it.

No meltdown, nothing removed, he just doesn't know what thread he's in, it's in the "It's Quiet..." thread. Sorry to disappoint.

That's not what he appeared to.be saying when I read his posts.

He appeared to be saying that Mbappe's representatives can agree terms with more than one club, which, as it happens, is how I see it panning out when he eventually signs for Real Madrid.

80s is just worried about impact on aguero, not the cost and stuff, but yeah, he's right that he could agree personal terms with more clubs. Though tolmie's post could be interpretated in both ways - like just agreeing personal terms and having a deal with him to come to us if more optimistic.

80s is just worried about impact on aguero, not the cost and stuff, but yeah, he's right that he could agree personal terms with more clubs. Though tolmie's post could be interpretated in both ways - like just agreeing personal terms and having a deal with him to come to us if more optimistic.

If I'm not mistaken, we had the same deal with Pogba.

That's not what he appeared to.be saying when I read his posts.

He appeared to be saying that Mbappe's representatives can agree terms with more than one club, which, as it happens, is how I see it panning out when he eventually signs for Real Madrid.

No one disagreed with that. What people disagreed with is the idea Mbappé agreeing terms didn't mean he was prepared to come here. Obviously if we've agreed a deal, Pep has convinced him we're a club he would like to go to, despite 80's claiming otherwise.

Unfortunately, I think he'll be more prepared to go there, if they stump up the cash.

But Pep can be very persuasive, so y never know.

He may be, but Madrid refused Pogba's personal terms, so Perez does have limits, and moving Bale, if thats what they need to do, might be impossible with him not wanting to move and on insanely high wages.

We're very much in the reckoning by the sounds of it.

80's thinks Mbappé agreeing a deal with us means he doesn't want to come. Several people tried to remind him he wouldn't have a deal with us if he didn't want to come here, 80's refused to accept it.

No meltdown, nothing removed, he just doesn't know what thread he's in, it's in the "It's Quiet..." thread. Sorry to disappoint.

Lol...

Cheers for the clarity, dom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.