Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may be, but Madrid refused Pogba's personal terms, so Perez does have limits, and moving Bale, if thats what they need to do, might be impossible with him not wanting to move and on insanely high wages.

We're very much in the reckoning by the sounds of it.

I'm sure we are, but I don't believe we will destroy our wage structure either, so have probably worked some way round it, which they could do.

And Pogba, of course, is not at the same level.

I don't know what Real's finances are like, but if they can afford him & are willing to pay, I doubt that a kid who has their team plastering his bedroom wall is likely to turn them down.

But it's not impossible. And it's not impossible they will decide not to pay up, in which case I imagine he's ours, if we will pay it.

If not, he' ll.sign for Utd for 250 mil next season.

I'm a little concerned over Barca entering the race for him too...

If PSG do end up buying Neymar for £200m+ then Barca will be on the look out for a striker and have the cash... (and Neymar has just stormed out of training apparently so the rumors could end up being true)

At the moment if seems to be a 2 horse race - if we can pip Madrid to his signature then it's a massive statement (but if he's a boyhood Madrid fan then it seems unlikely) but if Barca entered the race then f**k knows...

I'm a little concerned over Barca entering the race for him too...

If PSG do end up buying Neymar for £200m+ then Barca will be on the look out for a striker and have the cash... (and Neymar has just stormed out of training apparently so the rumors could end up being true)

At the moment if seems to be a 2 horse race - if we can pip Madrid to his signature then it's a massive statement (but if he's a boyhood Madrid fan then it seems unlikely) but if Barca entered the race then f**k knows...

If Neymar leaves they'll go for Aguero, we buy Mbappe and everyone is happy.

Basically the article says that Monaco have changed their stance to wanting 180m also picking up on the 19% tax mentioned yesterday for Spanish clubs. So the price would be 216m Euro for them.

Not sure how reliable it is but putting it on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.