Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it was at Platt Lane not the Academy.

Yeh, think the other earlier pictures were but the Sane pictures were on the guys Insta tagged Manchester City Academy (not that they 100% was there) . On the pics also looks like where City do their indoor work from the Inside City etc, I'm not 100% but maybe someone else can confirm. Guys Instagram is @stevothemadman1

Last edited:
Yeh, think the other earlier pictures were but the Sane pictures were on the guys Insta tagged Manchester City Academy (not that they 100% was there) . On the pics also looks like where City do their indoor work from the Inside City etc, I'm not 100% but maybe someone else can confirm. Guys Instagram is @stevothemadman1

Those photos were taken on Platt Lane as well, not the Academy.

It's here http://www.bubblefootie.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/093.jpg

I really want Mbappe, I think he's a great talent and could be one of the best players in the world in the future. But, in 160 million you can sign Dembele, Sanchez and there is a situation that will remain a surplus to a fourth CB like Ben Gibson.
In any case: SANCHEZ & DEMBELE> MBAPPE
No you can't

the kid in the centre stood next to Sane was posing for footwear pic's on the velo bridge across the canal....saturday afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.