Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, looks like we're not after him anymore, this from the BBC Gossip Column:

Monaco manager Leonardo Jardim has hinted that 18-year-old striker Kylian Mbappe - targeted by a number of clubs including Real Madrid, Manchester United, Barcelona and Arsenal - could leave before the close of the transfer window for a big enough offer. (Independent)

Would be awesome if Monaco have already given us permission to talk to him and he secretly met Pep after. If he stayed for one night it would be a promising sign.

I would've thought he'd want to see Mendy and Bernardo too if he had time.

Though it's more likely that he flew straight back to France after the shoot.

Lets see if your an 18 year old kid. Go to real Madrid where he knows no one in an old and team of prima donnas or go to a club where he knows a few lads in young team as an 18 year old you'd edge towards where you mates are.
My only issue with that is he's not really a neutral in this situation. He's a Madrid fan. If you told me I could play for City or Madrid but I wouldn't know anyone on Citys team personally and they'd be older I'd still take City. Why? I'm a City fan. I do hope you're right though.

Thought I'd take a bit of the 12/1 on offer yesterday.
That thought soon disappeared though.
Good bet at 12/1 not worth the risk at 2's however.
Betting obviously means nowt except it shows that maybe they read bluemoon but would be an amazing signing and show of intent though I do start to wonder how we are going to keep everyone happy given the options now at our disposal

i2onzs.png

My only issue with that is he's not really a neutral in this situation. He's a Madrid fan. If you told me I could play for City or Madrid but I wouldn't know anyone on Citys team personally and they'd be older I'd still take City. Why? I'm a City fan. I do hope you're right though.

No idea if he would come or not but I rather believe he is coming and be disappointed if he didn't come, than be a misery gut who always thinks negative first player doesn't come and its a told you so, we weren't getting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.