Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if Mbappe goes this summer, which looks probable, the fee will be £130m +

Given how much Pep reportedly rates him I can see Him being prepared to pay that figure. With our dealings this summer with Silva & Mendy we have to have a chance.

I don't think Monaco will sell to PSG so it's down to whether he feels he will get game time & develop more at City than Real. I'm biased but I'd choose City.

Really falls down to if Madrid want him this summer. I think he's our if not.

I don't see it like that myself. He's young, inexperienced, and in all probability at his age, pretty scared about the journey ahead. He's under a huge amount of pressure and the idea of upping sticks and moving to a foreign country at that age is pretty daunting on its own.

For these reasons alone, I think PSG are in the box seat. I reckon the sensible money is either on him staying put, or going to PSG. Us and Real are outsiders I think, and maybe just maybe we might be more attractive to him than Madrid because of our recent signings, and because of Pep. And also, there's much *less* pressure joining us rather than Madrid. There's no bigger spotlight on you than moving to Madrid and I am not sure that's what an 18 year old would want.

Going against us, is that we are a sensible, well run business which is very unlikely to offer stupid money... unlike some of our rivals.

I don't see it like that myself. He's young, inexperienced, and in all probability at his age, pretty scared about the journey ahead. He's under a huge amount of pressure and the idea of upping sticks and moving to a foreign country at that age is pretty daunting on its own.

For these reasons alone, I think PSG are in the box seat. I reckon the sensible money is either on him staying put, or going to PSG. Us and Real are outsiders I think, and maybe just maybe we might be more attractive to him than Madrid because of our recent signings, and because of Pep. And also, there's much *less* pressure joining us rather than Madrid. There's no bigger spotlight on you than moving to Madrid and I am not sure that's what an 18 year old would want.

Going against us, is that we are a sensible, well run business which is very unlikely to offer stupid money... unlike some of our rivals.

I agree with all you say But he has two mates here to help him settle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.