Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how reliable this guy is?

"Kylian Mbappe gives his preference to PSG! Paris will now enter into negotiations with Monaco and quickly make a first offer."

Feeling strangely confident about this. We've had our interest in him for some time now. I think mendy and the pep factor will give us the edge in the end. He's 18 and wants to be the best. No better place to develop than under guardiola and I'm sure he and advisors will see that in the end

We have got to win one of these big battles against other clubs one day. Dont think we have ever gone toe to toe with a "big club" and signed the player. Ronaldinho, Hazard, Sanchez (when he went to barca).

Obviously we have signed players that other teams are interested in, but it seems to take months of ground work (de Bruyne) or stealing a march (Jesus).

Fuck knows why noone else was interested in Kun at the time. Dont recall many being linked with Silva either.

Hopefully this is the one.

Simply cannot see City paying £180million for him. PSG is still my bet. Paris Boy too.
That's how I see it. £180m is silly money and in the years since Sheikh Mansour bought us, we've done nothing silly. We are a professional, well run outfit not to be swayed into doing daft things. Unfortunately, other clubs are more stupid and therefore I think we will miss out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.