Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a company's balance sheet and profit & loss accounts. The club has income (from tv deals, sponsorships, etc) and expenditure (wages, amortised fees, debt payments, etc). In any year the club can only incur losses of up to about £30m.

You sure ? It read anything like this before

So if Arsenal or man Utd failed FFP you wouldn't smile? You are mistaking discussions about its implications with arguments for and against it. We spent a year discussing whether City would get sanctioned.

Principally, I hate FFP as much as United. It's a same shit. And of course I'd like Rags and Arsenal to fail it because they are it's creators.

But I would certainly not want PSG to fail it, even if they would nick all our targets. They are in same boat as us, fighting for their place under the sky while being attacked with a rule that is there to stop them and us ever challenging the elite. It's a hypocrisy of the highest order to support ffp over them. If we can't beat them with money and stuff, I'll definitely not support ffp to help us in that.

I'm fine with 500 mil. more but it's unbelievable Jeff how much lot of City fans are talking about PSG and FFP. From all fans, we, who suffered from FFP and which robbed us for at least 2 titles so far. I never thought I'd see this shit here.
I know,it is starting to get a bit tidious.

I'm fine with 500 mil. more but it's unbelievable Jeff how much lot of City fans are talking about PSG and FFP. From all fans, we, who suffered from FFP and which robbed us for at least 2 titles so far. I never thought I'd see this shit here.
To be fair the Neymar thing is not something I'd like to see City doing, we are nowhere near that bad(we've brought a lot of players in but we had to... we need a defence after letting so many go and the type we need are not cheap) but we will still be mentioned in the same breath as them... it will be used as a stick to beat City with by so called association.

If that's the case then I hope we're doing something behind the scenes to sign somebody of real quality up front because as it stands we're leaving ourselves short and reliant on a couple of players remaining fit/free from suspension for the season.
I don't see the Sanchez deal happening so hopefully there's another option that's been kept under wraps.

This is what I'm thinking mate. The question is who? There's a dearth of top class forwards who are available. Looking back, a Douglas Costa would have been rest, especially on loan with a €40m option to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.