Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Mbappe any better than Jesus, really?
Jesus hasn't had a full PL season or run at the CL yet and they've both a long way to go but I think Jesus will end up the better player personally. It depends what qualities you look for in a player too but both are around the same age and the same level at the moment.

If we can have both great, if not we put faith in the players we have... Sané could go from strength to strength or someone else may surprise everyone nothing is set in stone for any footballer. Id rather talk about what they've actually done(both had a decent season and won things being a key part of that success) not obsess about what they could potentially end up doing though.

In terms of winning the title and the CL next year Sanchez every time. He can play all over the front line. And at a third the price.

Long term Mbappe might be the next Brazilian Ronaldo. Emphasis on might. But if we win the CL next year we will be in the stratosphere where we can buy Mbappe if he turns out to be what we think. I get the feeling Madrid are looking at that way. They don't need to gamble at that price.

Seems to me PSG are operating knowing they'll get a transfer ban, and are stocking up to deal with it.
As middle fingers go, it's brazen. I can't see them being excluded from the CL, so why the fuck not?
They've got the balls to back up the money.

How can they get a ban/ I thought the only thing that UEFA can do is threaten to kick you out of the tournament and fine you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.