Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, PSG have a deal agreed according to the BBC Gossip Column. Bloody hell, that will get the FFP people up in arms!

I think that means that they will pay the wages that mbappe wants? Monaco have said again today they will never sell to PSG.

I think that means that they will pay the wages that mbappe wants? Monaco have said again today they will never sell to PSG.
Spot on.
Looks like City, Psg and real have agreed wages with him. Who's gonna pay the transfer fee Monaco want between us and real is where he ends up. I think it will be us.

Spot on.
Looks like City, Psg and real have agreed wages with him. Who's gonna pay the transfer fee Monaco want between us and real is where he ends up. I think it will be us.

I know its a huge fee but with PSG buying neymar it seems the perfect time to follow suit? considering the cartel managing to us and PSG sanctioned last time it would be great to follow the PSG lead and stick two fingers up to UEFA and the caretl and sign mbappe!

I know its a huge fee but with PSG buying neymar it seems the perfect time to follow suit? considering the cartel managing to us and PSG sanctioned last time it would be great to follow the PSG lead and stick two fingers up to UEFA and the caretl and sign mbappe!

Where does this myth come from? If PSG are signing Mbappe then it's because they can afford it within the FFP rules, unless someone proves otherwise. Which they haven't done.

Where does this myth come from? If PSG are signing Mbappe then it's because they can afford it within the FFP rules, unless someone proves otherwise. Which they haven't done.

mbappe yes but I personally think there is no way that UEFA will allow Qatar to have bought neymar and given him to PSG for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.