Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of winning the title and the CL next year Sanchez every time. He can play all over the front line. And at a third the price.

Long term Mbappe might be the next Brazilian Ronaldo. Emphasis on might. But if we win the CL next year we will be in the stratosphere where we can buy Mbappe if he turns out to be what we think. I get the feeling Madrid are looking at that way. They don't need to gamble at that price.
They do if he choses to go to PSG or City

In terms of winning the title and the CL next year Sanchez every time. He can play all over the front line. And at a third the price.

Long term Mbappe might be the next Brazilian Ronaldo. Emphasis on might. But if we win the CL next year we will be in the stratosphere where we can buy Mbappe if he turns out to be what we think. I get the feeling Madrid are looking at that way. They don't need to gamble at that price.
I can understand the clamour for Mbappe to some extent but the kind of price being qouted should only be paid for a seasoned pro who has done it, been there, got the T shirt, is at the top of his game and has shown he can do it consistently. Lumping that kind of money on a kid of 18 does seem a bit rash. There is no guarantee that he will realise his potential, although if he does he would be one of the best in the world, but still it's hardly getting on on the ground floor at that kind of price, is it.

I can understand the clamour for Mbappe to some extent but the kind of price being qouted should only be paid for a seasoned pro who has done it, been there, got the T shirt, is at the top of his game and has shown he can do it consistently. Lumping that kind of money on a kid of 18 does seem a bit rash. There is no guarantee that he will realise his potential, although if he does he would be one of the best in the world, but still it's hardly getting on on the ground floor at that kind of price, is it.

I definitely agree in certain circumstances, but I believe with Pep, we have someone that is above most coaches in man management skills, and I believe his input with Mbappe would be invaluable to his development. We all know he is not the finished article, but is certainly an exiting prospect, but who could still be a game changer now. I believe Pep would be able to handle him where the price tag, did not affect his game.

I definitely agree in certain circumstances, but I believe with Pep, we have someone that is above most coaches in man management skills, and I believe his input with Mbappe would be invaluable to his development. We all know he is not the finished article, but is certainly an exiting prospect, but who could still be a game changer now. I believe Pep would be able to handle him where the price tag, did not affect his game.
Personally, I'm not fussed either way. If he comes I think it'll be great and I'll join in the wankathon that will surely ensue on hear but if he doesn't come then I don't think I'll be too devastated.

There's a serious lack of giffage. I am worried for the health of the internet. For the sake of mankind I hope he signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.