Kylian Mbappe

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by domalino, 31 Aug 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nails

Nails

This, young man, is spot-on.

Patience is required.

2. yellamcfc

yellamcfc

I would love us to get this lad, but I cannot see us making any kind of bid, unless we manage to sell Nasri, Mangala, Bony & Delph.

3. calum down

calum down

for what it is worth, i think you are worrying prematurely.

the greatest of chess masters and generals of war know how to hold their nerve.
    they rarely attack until they are certain of victory
    (unless, of course, a sudden unexpected opportunity of success arises that naturally must be acted upon).

whether it's begiristain or soriano who is attending to this transfer,
    experience in these matters, often very successful at that, assures their nerves will hold out.

haste got no man nowhere when engaged in bargaining.

three weeks is a very long time in a game of high-stakes poker.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. paulchapo

paulchapo

It's an odd one of he has decided on PSG in some ways but not in others. They were a bit unlucky to go out of the champions league last season to one or two dubious decision's in the second leg. They have now signed Neymar and at eighteen he could stay in France, a country he is comfortable with and is home. He knows due to Monaco's team being decimated that winning the title for the next few years is a foregone conclusion and he will feel he has a good chance of winning the champions league. He can go to Madrid in five years or maybe less. Of course Pep, Mendy and Silva might swing it our way but the hard money appears to be PSG have it sewn up at the moment.

5. BillyShears

BillyShears

Absolutely, and if it turns out that this is some elaborate game of negotiation I'll doff my cap to the guys who run the club!

6. J_MCFC21

J_MCFC21

What's the latest on this, last I seen reporting was di marzio that PSG Are hoping to tie up a deal for Fabinho not Mbappe. Leaving Mbappe till next season..

7. blueparrot

blueparrot

Think it would suit everybody for it to happen next summer, but everyone is afraid of missing the chance and want to get in now. PSG could go this season with Neymar, Cavani, Di Maria, Madrid with Bale / Isco , Benzema and Ronaldo and us if we got Sanchez would be fine. Even the player and Monaco would probably benefit with one more season together.

8. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

The price will drop. Can you imagine paying 100m+ for a player with 1 year left on his contract?

9. CharliesRightPeg

CharliesRightPeg

10. blueparrot

blueparrot

If the teams bidding are PSg, Madrid and us, yes I can. In the end though it will come down to where the player wants to go most, thats the problem with waiting a year. Thats probably why clubs are in a bit of a quandry at the moment working out what they could or should spend on a player they dont really need yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.