Kylian Mbappe

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by domalino, 31 Aug 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marvin

Marvin

Sorry. Misunderstood. Just came in on the end of it

2. talkativesprout

talkativesprout

might get more joy in http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/xbmc-kodi.282286/page-848

if a mod don't pull it :)

3. HeartCool

HeartCool

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Chippy_boy

Chippy_boy

Would you be prepared to pay say an extra £100 on your season ticket?

5. Metalartin

Metalartin

I'm convinced we will look back on this similar to the way we are doing with Pogba if the PSG reports are true, don't pay it, it's disgusting and hype driven inflation he's not the worlds best player and may never be.

He's not yet earned that paycheck he's asking for(again if the 18m Euros rumour is true) not by a long shot none of the #worryingtimessquad can even begin to say he has because I've seen just as much of him he's a pup that's not had many games in truth.

Last edited: 11 Aug 2017
  6. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Think of all the shirts he'd sell ;)

7. Ajm1985

Ajm1985

So no fresh links between us and Mbappe this week? Just a lot of smoke from PSG

8. Metalartin

Metalartin

We don't make money from shirt sales, Nike pay a set annual fee for a set number of years regardless of how many shirts they sell.

9. Chippy_boy

Chippy_boy

It was a serious question though. When it's not your money, it's the easiest thing in the world to say just spend it. But what we spend on transfers and wages does have a very real impact on our profitability and pressure to increase all aspects of our revenues, including match day revenues.

I am not being at all judgemental about it by the way - I don't go to many games anyway and haven't had an ST in donkeys years, so it's irrelevant from my perspective. I just raise the question whether people would be prepared to pay more to attend matches, if we were to start splashing the cash even more than we do already.

10. better dead than red

better dead than red

I don't know KM's history or family history but could being a Paris native be a reason he doesn't want to play there and only would for exorbitant money?

Maybe some of his extended family are ne'er-do-wells, or leeches? Did he perhaps run with a bad crowd before he became a football star and wants away from that influence?

Some young athletes realize these situations and want as far away from them as possible. It's the same as a kid who can't play football and wants a way out so he joins the Navy or the Army and says to himself he's got a way out and is never going back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.