Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just opinion this,but do you not think with clubs sniffing round him now,Monaco may want to push him out and not risk his value dropping if he stays another year.....he may look a bit shite with what he has round him this season,if he stays?
Perhaps, but I still don't see us paying in excess of £100m for him, so a non starter really.

Duncan Castles quiet on twitter today

200.gif

Perhaps, but I still don't see us paying in excess of £100m for him, so a non starter really.
I tend to agree with this. As much as I'd like to see us go for him there's not a chance we are prepared to go anywhere near their asking price, regardless of all the posturing from some posters on here. The supposed meetings between Pep and Mbappe and the agreeing of personnel terms are pie in the sky as far as I'm concerned and will remain that way until I read something a bit more concrete than Bluemoon. No disrespect to the site intended.

I tend to agree with this. As much as I'd like to see us go for him there's not a chance we are prepared to go anywhere near their asking price, regardless of all the posturing from some posters on here. The supposed meetings between Pep and Mbappe and the agreeing of personnel terms are pie in the sky as far as I'm concerned and will remain that way until I read something a bit more concrete than Bluemoon. No disrespect to the site intended.
Some sense being spoken here. We've had no bids reported on this or Sanchez from any official sources. But lots of giddiness and excitement.

If we had a chance of getting him I think we would of had him by now
I agree, I don't think that we'd not be mentioning it at all ever, if there was the remotest chance he would come at a price we were willing to pay.

We may well have enquired, we may even have discussed terms he might agree to come with people on his side, but at the price required, we said not a chance are we paying that, and nothing has changed in 3 or 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.