Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffp question - what is there to stop someone signing him on a 10 year contract - say for 150m in terms of ffp that would only be 15m a year and just tell him that after 3 years we will put your pay up

I think I've seen that there's a 6 year limit on contracts, but I could have just dreamt it

Atletico signed someone to a 10 year contract this summer. I think you get around it by adding the 4 extra years as a club option.
Depends if UEFA class that as 6 or 10 years then. They could always keep extending it to 6 years each year to reduce the costs, but they'd still need to meet it this year. However, one sale could do that and as the losses are over a 3 year period, it's possible they could think they could grow turnover enough, especially if they win the CL

There is of course another possibility, that we were never in fact in the race.

I really can't see us paying anything beyond £100m, and that's not going to get him, so as time shortens the most likely outcome is that he will knuckle down again in training, and stay another year.

Just opinion this,but do you not think with clubs sniffing round him now,Monaco may want to push him out and not risk his value dropping if he stays another year.....he may look a bit shite with what he has round him this season,if he stays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.