Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!

I'm so wrong.

Yes, clearly you are.

Let me say it again, so you might finally get it:

We have no clue about PSG's detailed management accounts, business plans nor projected revenue streams. NO CLUE. And therefore, no ability to judge whether the deal makes sense or not.

Now if you have such detailed information (that is only known to the PSG directors / owner) then please let us all know.

Details of the deals which PSG hope to do.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/socc...uidi-lucas-aurier-ben-arfa-krychowiak-sources

£18m for Matuidi in the bag, Aurier move in doubt, but Lucas Moura could raise a lot of money.

Neymar = £200m/5 + wages of £25m pa = £65m FFP cost. If they sell the above mentioned players they will be there. Do they have enough "headroom" to get Mbappe as well?

Does anyone have an informed opinion on that. Like others, I don't think Monacos declared unwillingness to do a deal with PSG will count for anything when £20m maybe at stake so our chances probably rest on whether PSG can sell enough players to cover the Neymar and Mbappe fees. The other way of doing it is to increase

• Match Day Income - Ground already full
  • TV Income - I assume that's organised collectively like the Premier League and even if there is a new deal, it's not going to kick in immediately
  • Commercial Income. They probably can grow that, but hitherto they've been maxing out sponsorship from Qatari Tourism Authority. I doubt there's much room there?

Wow!

I'm so wrong.

Give me your number please - I want to be your agent! You're obviously much smarter than stupid ole Gab and are a true pundit. I want to book you for one of the top TV stations.
Marcotti is a football journalist. He's probably out of his depth when it comes to such matters. There are a few journalists such as David Conn who know what they are talking about. That does not mean he is not a good football pundit. I'd listen to Gary Neville or Mrk lawrensen when it came to football, but I don't think I'd take their view about financial accounting too seriously.

Hmm..Could you post the link to Marcotti's article, please? Struggling to find it.
Here's one of the articles by Gab.

I found this with just an initial search. Gab has expressed this view over and over again though - so no doubt there's more recent articles about this.

Details of the deals which PSG hope to do.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/socc...uidi-lucas-aurier-ben-arfa-krychowiak-sources

£18m for Matuidi in the bag, Aurier move in doubt, but Lucas Moura could raise a lot of money.

Neymar = £200m/5 + wages of £25m pa = £65m FFP cost. If they sell the above mentioned players they will be there. Do they have enough "headroom" to get Mbappe as well?

Does anyone have an informed opinion on that. Like others, I don't think Monacos declared unwillingness to do a deal with PSG will count for anything when £20m maybe at stake so our chances probably rest on whether PSG can sell enough players to cover the Neymar and Mbappe fees. The other way of doing it is to increase

• Match Day Income - Ground already full
  • TV Income - I assume that's organised collectively like the Premier League and even if there is a new deal, it's not going to kick in immediately
  • Commercial Income. They probably can grow that, but hitherto they've been maxing out sponsorship from Qatari Tourism Authority. I doubt there's much room there?

They can and almost certainly will put up ticket prices, especially corporate stuff, I would imagine.

Because signing Neymar for as much as they did already broke any sense of FFP.

No it didn't. It's less than we've spent already this summer and we are still bringing in one or two more according to Pep.

b) Claim that FFP is a ruinous burden - we can hardly afford to sign Mbappe unless we sell half our club. The asking price for Mbappe is simply too much.

So they aren't ignoring FFP are they.

Never said anything of the sort.

He's all over the fucking place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.