Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup - and thus, FIFA, who needs to judge FFP is equally in the dark - no way they can tell whether or not FFP rules have been breached... brilliant!
Fifa don't judge FFP, UEFA do.

And that's based on a rolling three year audited account. It's not based on a fucking pundits view two months into their financial year.

For someone that thinks Nasri should've been a contender for the Ballon d'Or please forgive me for taking your opinion with a pinch of salt

You're either a Wum or experimenting with Spice?
LOL.

Yeah - it's hard to believe now in 2017 that Nasri is anything but garbage. But I again refer you to 6 years ago or so when we first signed him.

Nasri has never, ever, ever been a Ballon d'Or contender - but, throughout his career he had the *potential* to be - and for a brief period of time he exhibited exactly that potential.

This is what I'm saying.

For someone that thinks Nasri should've been a contender for the Ballon d'Or please forgive me for taking your opinion with a pinch of salt, you're either a Wum or experimenting with Spice?
And if he is a yank, may I point out it should be pronounced:

"Or-ee-gar-no" not "or-egg-ano"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.