Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am perfectly OK with any reply you want to make. But when you start making up quotes to try support your argument, then I also feel perfectly within my rights to call you out on it.
Didn't make anything up mate, you said "since when are opinions not fair comments", I take that to mean that that it's a fair comment just because it happens to be someone's opinion, patently not the case.

Questioning people's opinions isn't the issue - its labeling all "non fact based opinions" as "shite" that wasted 3 pages of this thread lol Everyone has an opinion and everyone has the right to post them - so... let's start again eh?

What's your opinion on the Mbappe transfer? Would City have been justified in spending huge amounts on fee's and wages? Are PSG doing the right thing throwing their money around and upsetting their current wage structure?
Mbappe. I think it is risk on anyone's part to sign him. I'm not at all fazed that we haven't done. I think we have the makings of a solid, talented young squad with what we have. Mbappe would have been a good addition but only potentially. The money IMO would me better spent on strengthening other areas on the pitch that are far more urgent.
As far as PSG go. Good luck to them . I would like to think that they have the financial side of things covered one way or another. If they haven't and they have overspent FFP wise then either they will be heavily sanctioned obviously, which they may have factored in, or no one will say anything and that will open the floodgates for the likes of us to what we want. Either way I don't have a problem with what they are doing, in the sense that they are in a similar situation to us and were with us, one of the the reasons FFP was created in the first place

When do the kids go back to school.

200w.gif

200.gif

Last edited:
Didn't make anything up mate, you said "since when are opinions not fair comments", I take that to mean that that it's a fair comment just because it happens to be someone's opinion, patently not the case.

Logic not your strong point then.

Apples are fruit therefore all fruit are apples.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.