Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem with that is that I wasn't addressing you, and I didn't call him names. If he objected to what I said or he thought I was rude then he could have said so and I would have dealt with it. I'm sure he doesn't need you to stick up for him.
The appropriate course of action for you would have been to quote his post and state your approval rather than try and educate me as to what I should or shouldn't say to another poster.

You're being idiotic.

My original reply was "I thought it was a fair comment actually", remember???

EDIT: You could have left it at that, couldn't you. My reply above seems to fit very well with your description below.

"I think it's pointless being on a forum if all you're going to do is nod your head and join in a circle jerk because it makes you feel you're part of something."

The ensuing SHITE is all your own work. As Donald would say,

All
Your
Own
Work
Yes it is folks
All your own

Fair enough... The reason I presumed your post was about what I said is you (rightly) pointed out that my view on PSG didn't have any "facts" to back it up (which it doesn't) but later on you said "If it's not based on fact then it is by definition, any old shite" - see how that comes across to anyone who has an opinion on anything???
I really do believe in questioning opinion , whether on a forum or in real life. I am not saying I'm always right , far from it but I do like to probe and challenge when I can rather than just be a sheep. I never aim to offend anybody, I just think it's pointless being on a forum if all you're going to do is nod your head and join in a circle jerk because it makes you feel you're part of something.

You're being idiotic.

My original reply was "I thought it was a fair comment actually", remember???

The ensuing SHITE is all your own work. As Donald would say,

All
Your
Own
Work
Yes it is folks
All your own
It's not as idiotic as saying that every opinion is fair comment which is what you said and what I objected to.
Say what you want but try and do it without labelling me one thing or another, it just makes you look immature.
Just read your edit.
So you think I should agree with everything anybody ever says, and say nothing when I don't. It'd be boring if we all did that, wouldn't it?

Have a feeling - even if PSG do get Mbappe within 3 years Real will be in for him and he'll be off to Spain.
Not while Florentino Pérez is in charge. Real sources stated that Mbappe would never be a Real player a couple of weeks ago.

It's not as idiotic as saying that every opinion is fair comment which is what you said and what I objected to.
Say what you want but try and do it without labelling me one thing or another, it just makes you look immature.

I don't give a shite how immature it makes me look pal, you've totally lost the argument and have repeatedly (including the above) had to resort to making things up, in order to try to salvage something from your wreckage of a debate.

Show me again where I said "every opinion is fair comment". You've said that twice now, and I called you out on it the first time. Go on, knock yourself out.

Or, better, as I said, stop being a prat.

Just read your edit.
So you think I should agree with everything anybody ever says, and say nothing when I don't. It'd be boring if we all did that, wouldn't it?

I don't give a shite how immature it makes me look pal, you've totally lost the argument and have repeatedly (including the above) had to resort to making things up, in order to try to salvage something from your wreckage of a debate.

Show me again where I said "every opinion is fair comment". You've said that twice now, and I called you out on it the first time. Go on, knock yourself out.

Or, better, as I said, stop being a prat.

Could the pair of you please take your petty squabbles elsewhere?

I really do believe in questioning opinion , whether on a forum or in real life. I am not saying I'm always right , far from it but I do like to probe and challenge when I can rather than just be a sheep. I never aim to offend anybody, I just think it's pointless being on a forum if all you're going to do is nod your head and join in a circle jerk because it makes you feel you're part of something.
Questioning people's opinions isn't the issue - its labeling all "non fact based opinions" as "shite" that wasted 3 pages of this thread lol Everyone has an opinion and everyone has the right to post them - so... let's start again eh?

What's your opinion on the Mbappe transfer? Would City have been justified in spending huge amounts on fee's and wages? Are PSG doing the right thing throwing their money around and upsetting their current wage structure?

No, I am perfectly OK with any reply you want to make. But when you start making up quotes to try support your argument, then I also feel perfectly within my rights to call you out on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.