Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well until its announced City are still in it, would you not agree? Guessing you also believed Sanchez was joining when PU said he was in Paris finalising a deal?

We all thought Alves was 100% for City until he arrived in Paris.

I'll happily accept it if I am wrong and he does go PSG. As I said lots of different reports.

Personally, I was never under the impression that City was legitimately in it. No reports from France be they sources close to Monaco or Paris corroborating any notions that Mbappe or his entourage were interested in landing at City. If there were, he'd be in Manchester today given Monaco's reluctance to sell to PSG. Madrid was the favorite for a while, but his father and he were sold on becoming a star in the city where he was born and raised. Adding Neymar secured the move.

But no, I never thought Sanchez was coming to PSG given PU never reported he was coming, but that he'd agreed to terms with the club. Wenger being willing to sell is a different conversation.

My name is Jair Ventura on r/soccer. Feel free to check my post history if don't believe what I've posted here.

Personally, I was never under the impression that City was legitimately in it. No reports from France be they sources close to Monaco or Paris corroborating any notions that Mbappe or his entourage were interested in landing at City. If there were, he'd be in Manchester today given Monaco's reluctance to sell to PSG. Madrid was the favorite for a while, but his father and he were sold on becoming a star in the city where he was born and raised. Adding Neymar secured the move.

But no, I never thought Sanchez was coming to PSG given PU never reported he was coming, but that he'd agreed to terms with the club. Wenger being willing to sell is a different conversation.

Yeh I agree that reports in France never mention us, however Fernandez mentioned City so must mean we are at least in the conversation. Duncan Castles said himself that Pep met with Mbappe to try convince him, which has been also reported by different outlets. Maybe its quiet about City for a reason (or not) but seems if we put a bid on the table for a fee Monaco would accept *Unless of course its agreed with PSG*.

However I don't believe we will get him but theres a chance (small chance) till he's in Paris with PSG shirt etc.

its this weekend

something is happening this weekend something big i was told and the media have already told to hold fire and been put under a curfew
now it could be jonny evens signing but i don't see that being big news well not for me anyway
Sam Lee saying the news will come out 10-30 Sunday night and it's about pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.