Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure the Pep doubters will be silenced if he has to spend another 200m to win the PL. He's getting a reputation now as a cheque book manager, rightly or wrongly.

Despite the fact that the cünts at Trafford fielded the first £400m side yesterday. If that gobshite Portuguese prick wins the title the media will be masturbating over him, if Pep does he'll get called a cheque book manager.

Seeing as we can't avoid this given the fact every hack journo is either a rag, a cockney or a cünt (often all three), we may as well just do as PSG do and say fuck off to them all, spend whatever it takes to win the league. We cannot let those shit rag bastards win it.

Despite the fact that the cünts at Trafford fielded the first £400m side yesterday. If that gobshite Portuguese prick wins the title the media will be masturbating over him, if Pep does he'll get called a cheque book manager.

Seeing as we can't avoid this given the fact every hack journo is either a rag, a cockney or a cünt (often all three), we may as well just do as PSG do and say fuck off to them all, spend whatever it takes to win the league. We cannot let those shit rag bastards win it.
This

By' eck. But all true

I'm not sure the Pep doubters will be silenced if he has to spend another 200m to win the PL. He's getting a reputation now as a cheque book manager, rightly or wrongly.
Agreed... we have no option but to stick with him and the project... the frustration for me is Pep's sheer refusal to amend his system for the players at his disposal so we sometimes play square pegs in round holes...

We either go all in or we continue to watch awkward formations and players at times

Most reliable french source, Neyamr Cavani, Mbappe

If they are going ahead with the deal, then they have must got OK from UEFA. I wonder where PSG get all this revenue. TV deal in French league is smaller than Bundesliga for example.

But good for them, if Emery gets it right then they are one of the favourites for CL. But if not, then they are one hell of a expensive mess and bloated wage bill and laughing stock.

City clearly are more cautious of FFP

So as I understand it, any money we spend has to be earned but we can't spend it how we want even when we have earned it. In a democratic, capitalist country, isn't there a law against this kind of restriction.

There's no way that's true mate, someone posted that bullshit few days ago and now everyone's repeating it.

You wouldn't see mid table and relegation teams suddenly spending 20-30-40 millions on players if it would be forbidden to spend money from TV rights on transfers and wages. And they started doing that exactly when more money came from TV rights.

You wouldn't have Bayern board twats being worried about PL TV deal if it was allowed only to buy toilet paper with money from tv.

It's stupid even to think Tv rights are not allowed to be used for the main business of the club - players and their wages.

There's no way that's true mate, someone posted that bullshit few days ago and now everyone's repeating it.

You wouldn't see mid table and relegation teams spending 20-30-40 millions on players if it would be forbidden to spend money from TV rights on transfers and wages. You wouldn't have Bayern board twats being worried about PL TV deal if it was allowed only to buy toilet paper. It's stupid even to think Tv rights are not allowed to be used for the main business of the club - players and their wages.
as I understand it, TV cash are not allowed to fund wages, but can transfer fees.

Wage bill increase has to come from increased matchday and commercial revenues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.