Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

intersting how he is vs low block. 1st touch and decent striking without processing ball

Excellent movement off the ball. Good shooter. Nightmare to defend against. Different profile to Haaland

Watched a good amount of tape on him the last 24h. His off ball movement is elite. Prime Sterling level in how he gets in so many good/dangerous positions. Obviously very different player overall.

If his shoulder issue can be managed, I think he will score a decent amount in our side just by getting into good positions. Provides versatility also. Would be a good squad player. We will likely also see an uptick in Japanese fans.

I like these type of signings.
If we look ahead, DeBruyne, Bernardo, Walker are all coming to the end of their time with us. They will not be replaced cheaply and money in the bank allows future serious investment.
In the meantime, we have a top-class team, and a really settled vibe, and need good players who don't expect to be automatic choices to augment it.

This would be a really clever signing for us.

I watch a fair bit of Scottish football (as I’m a very sad person). His movement is top notch, dare I say something different to big Erl but I can see his movement troubling low block teams.

He’s got a great touch, very busy and knows how to cause problems. He does miss a fair few chances but then Haaland probably does too.

Probably the perfect backup signing for us. Him and Gundo in also doesn’t push Bobb down at all so I’d say great window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.