Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

£25M?? That is insane.

He joined Celtic for £4.5M 3 seasons ago at age 26.

He performed well scored a lot but he gets shoulder injury problems and will be 30 by January. Transfermarkt valued him at 14M euros.

Spurs tried to sign him in 2023 and the price they talked about was around £16m. Spurs still felt it was a bit more than ideal. No way we are going to pay significantly more when he gets more injury and grows older.

For a reference Danny Ings joined West Ham at 30 years old for £12M + 3M add ons. Home grow. Liverpool on the resume. Plenty PL experiences. Although it did not work well at West Ham it is the market value of a back up striker around 30.

He has three years left and Celtic want a record fee so maybe it come down a bit but can't see it

Always liked him when i've watched Celtic, actually reminds me of Alvarez, works his bollocks off, decent finisher, can play all across the frontline, only doubt like others have said would be this shoulder injury he's carrying

How would one not know who he is? lol. Must live with your head in the sand. This would be an awesome signing. City will obviously do their due diligence on the injury. Some strange people here

How would one not know who he is? lol. Must live with your head in the sand. This would be an awesome signing. City will obviously do their due diligence on the injury. Some strange people here
I live in Scotland and know very little about him, I'm a City fan and don't take much notice of other teams in England let alone players in other leagues.

He is great at Celtic but terrible in the national team.
He is a difficult player to evaluate.

That's the point. City want to have a big summer next year. No point in signing another young player who won't be happy that he's always second fiddle to Haaland. We're getting a player that would just be happy to be here and won't kick off because of a lack of playing time.
are u actually expecting club to spend around 400-500m next summer with more possible restrictions coming up? unless we split it in winter and summer i don't think that possible , u can't just spend that much in 1 window. now with an younger player we at least could cash in and have resale value in the future , but with this guy who would be happy to sit on the bench it will be pointless, praying we swerve this. i rather just promote another EDS kid and wait untill bobb comes back than have a new "old" toy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.