Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

Since joining the Scottish Premiership champions in the summer of 2021, the 29-year-old has scored a staggering 73 goals in 135 appearances. He's also provided 16 assists in that time.

I think this would be a great bit of business for us if it happens. He is an excellent goal scorer, won’t cost a crazy amount and will not be expecting to come in and be a starter every week. I was expecting Spurs to sign him when Big Ange took over and I am surprised they haven’t tried.

Since joining the Scottish Premiership champions in the summer of 2021, the 29-year-old has scored a staggering 73 goals in 135 appearances. He's also provided 16 assists in that time.

What's the SPL equal to, League 2 maybe?

Can't say City don't do forward planning!

£25M?? That is insane.

He joined Celtic for £4.5M 3 seasons ago at age 26.

He performed well scored a lot but he gets shoulder injury problems and will be 30 by January. Transfermarkt valued him at 14M euros.

Spurs tried to sign him in 2023 and the price they talked about was around £16m. Spurs still felt it was a bit more than ideal. No way we are going to pay significantly more when he gets more injury and grows older.

For a reference Danny Ings joined West Ham at 30 years old for £12M + 3M add ons. Home grow. Liverpool on the resume. Plenty PL experiences. Although it did not work well at West Ham it is the market value of a back up striker around 30.
Ok Txiki ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.