Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

I've seen him play against Celtic a few times and he looked decent but as I've said it's Scottish football.
It seems a signing, shoulder apart that we can't lose with.

Small fee but a player that will bring huge coverage in Japan /Asia, a marketing dream, even more so with the two Japanese women players at the club.

These random type of signings are exciting and can sometimes be highly successful.

Pep rarely used Alvarez as a striker so I don't see the point in signing another attacking player to challenge for the other attacking positions. And having academy players warming the bench doesn't impress anyone.Look at it this way I love Pep and hope he stays for many more years but in all the years he's been here Foden is his only achievement from the academy . Rico looks amazing but with a fit Walker and if Gundogan returns how many chances will he get? probably the same as last season.
Rarely? Haaland was out for 2-3months last season, who do you think played upfront in that period? Haaland picks up injures, we play 60-70 games a season, we're set up to play with a proper striker, Having 1 of those is just stupidity, that's why we had 2. We need a striker. Attacking players that play behind the striker. Academy graduates or not aren't going to be impacted by this.

We've been the best football side on the planet for half a decade, how many academy products are you expecting us to produce at that level? The fact we got 1 is a miracle, we're on the verge of having 3 mainstays, we've done incredibly well in that respect.

Show me examples of world class multi-trophy winning sides that have more academy graduates in their squad than us...

It seems a signing, shoulder apart that we can't lose with.

Small fee but a player that will bring huge coverage in Japan /Asia, a marketing dream, even more so with the two Japanese women players at the club.

These random type of signings are exciting and can sometimes be highly successful.

Perfect signing, with the extra 8000 tourist seats in the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.