Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

85 goals in 119 internationals
302 club goals

But yeah he's shite won't offer anything, better spend 25 million on a 29 year old who cant start for Japan and plays in one of the worst professional leagues in Europe.
Wait, you want to sign him as a Haaland back up?
Wowsers!

Wait, you want to sign him as a Haaland back up?
Wowsers!

Yep, on loan with subsidised wages for a year. Don't see whats so outrageous about that. I'm proposing him as fill in for cups or home games against the bottom half. Can't expect Erling to start 70 games.

Yep, on loan with subsidised wages for a year. Don't see whats so outrageous about that. I'm proposing him as fill in for cups or home games against the bottom half. Can't expect Erling to start 70 games.
Cool. It doesn’t take into account he’s regressed each season for the past 4 and would likely cost as much in wages as some of our big hitters. Plus, he was happy to leave, never really looked like he was buzzing to play for us (or anybody tbf) and hardly gave us any acknowledgment when he was gone.
I’d be surprised if he wanted back himself or if the management and players wanted him back.
Other than that he’d be perfect.

Doesn’t need to start 70 games. we have won the league playing without a striker. And now we’re even better equipped than we were then especially now with Gundo.

And if Haaland gets injured we start with Lukaku ?Really.

85 goals in 119 internationals
302 club goals

But yeah he's shite won't offer anything, better spend 25 million on a 29 year old who cant start for Japan and plays in one of the worst professional leagues in Europe.
Yeah let's sign someone who doesn't suit our style of play, will demand regular game time, and used to play for united

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.