Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

Honestly, I'd rather take Lukaku on loan for a season. He scores shitloads for Belgium, him and Kev have a great connection.
Every time I see Belgium, Kev has a look on his face that suggests he'd rather have anyone else other than Lukaku on the end of his passes.

I'm sure itd be good from Lukaku's point of view though..

FWIW I don't think we'll buy anyone and roll with Phil or Gundo in the false 9.

But yes, Romelu on a free over 25 million on a 29 year old no mark from the Scottish doldrums everyday of the week.

Rather him than some utter fucking bum from Celtic
Yes, right Txiki and Pep have looked at Kyogo and thought just a bum, based entirely on the team and league he plays in. There's a reason Lukaku isn't even on the short list. I don't have the faintest idea if he's a target or good enough but at least he's the right type of player.

City has a lot of Japanese sponsors so this one will be obvious from a marketing standpoint. Football wise I have no idea as I can't gauge ability from the SPL.

Apologies if he's been on this thread, not reading all of it, but if only we had a Celtic fan in here to give us an opinion

City has a lot of Japanese sponsors so this one will be obvious from a marketing standpoint. I can't gauge ability from the SPL.
19 starts in european comps. 7 goals, 3 assists. (Lazio, Atletico, Lepizeig, Leverkusen, AZ Alkmaar) amongst the opponents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.