Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

There has to be a youth player who we can promote. He’s hardly great, not at that price. Scoring goals in Scotland doesn’t equate quality. With a decent ref he’d struggle.

It would have been Delap i imagine but he had already gone when the huge offer came in for Alvarez? The next gen arent ready yet and we want someone who is prepared to sit on the bench, play cup games and be a squad player?

He would want to play though?

I mean if its the last week of the window I'm sure he'd rather sit on our bench than train with Chelsea's youth team. Would let us rest Haaland for the cups without changing the system and give us a big physical option from the bench.

Henrik Larsson moved to Barca from Celtic aged 33 and won a champions league. Then had a half decent loan spell at the rags after he’d moved back to Sweden age 36/37.
yea and this guy moved from feyenoord and not from japan which league level could be compared to sunday league if not lower

I really like him. I think people are judging him solely on the fact he plays in the SPL, which isn't entirely unfair, but isn't giving anyone an accurate read on the player.

Short, very quick, low centre of gravity, excellent movement, strikes the ball cleanly with either foot, can finish near and far post, likes to take his shots quickly even when in space and/or one on one. Stylistically reminds me of Agüero and Romário. Obviously not as good as either, but I think he could surprise a few on here and could even match or outdo Álvarez's imput from last year (if given the game time).

I mean if its the last week of the window I'm sure he'd rather sit on our bench than train with Chelsea's youth team. Would let us rest Haaland for the cups without changing the system and give us a big physical option from the bench.

Would be much bigger wages as well mate? I get what you`re saying but i think its a headache seemingly the club are avoiding at this time, same with Toney, he would be my choice to be honest but again, with his character he may become a pain when not playing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.