Kyogo Furuhashi - on final striker shortlist

Would be much bigger wages as well mate? I get what you`re saying but i think its a headache seemingly the club are avoiding at this time, same with Toney, he would be my choice to be honest but again, with his character he may become a pain when not playing?

Yeah I'm envisaging one of those Barcelona/Italian club like loan deals where they are just so desperate to fuck him off we end up with a real bargain. Something like a 5 million loan fee and 50% of his wages. Probably won't happen but I'd rather have a proven PL and CL player as a stopgap if possible. Haven't seen much of the Japanese lad but it's a huge step up from SPL to the top of the Premier League.

Yeah I'm envisaging one of those Barcelona/Italian club like loan deals where they are just so desperate to fuck him off we end up with a real bargain. Something like a 5 million loan fee and 50% of his wages. Probably won't happen but I'd rather have a proven PL and CL player as a stopgap if possible. Haven't seen much of the Japanese lad but it's a huge step up from SPL to the top of the Premier League.

Last time we signed a "premier league proven" striker

Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 14.01.29.png

Fair enough but is he good enough to step up to our team when called upon. Not being funny but there's a huge difference in quality of the SPL and EPL.

He would also have better players on his side also.

It's hard to find players who suit how we play. There are 'Prem tested' players who play in teams who rarely get over 50% possession and are reliant on chasing long aimless through balls.

I'm not saying Celtic are as good as us, and the opposition are clearly weaker than we face, but he is used to playing for a team who easily get the majority of possession, come up against packed defences, and need to win each week.

There's quite a lot to like about this as a move. I'd offer more like £15m though.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.