La Liga 2013/14

Hope Betis stay up. I went to watch them play Villareal B team a couple of years ago and they must have had over 1000 fans there. That is huge for a Spanish club, especially when Seville to Villareal is about an 8 hour drive and they were playing in the second tier. They were loud as fuck too.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
pee dubya said:
Danny Hoekman said:
Feel really sorry for the Betis fans. They were a real breath of fresh air last season, despite the financial constraints put on them. With the sale of the heart of their team - Benat, Canas, etc., the loss of the on loan players and the long term injury to Ruben Castro, this season was always going to be a little bit more of a struggle. However, I didn't think they would have struggled this much. The vast amount of new players brought in appear to be second rate in the main. Pepe Mel had done wonders for the club, with his hands tied, and his sacking was vastly unpopular amongst the Beticos. His replacement, Garrido, has been underwhelming to say the least and I fear a desperate second half to the season at the Villamarin. Let's just hope that they can manage some sort of miracle and stay up this season.
For all their struggles i don't think they need a miracle just yet. The table is so condensed if they manage to put a run together soon they can get themselves out of it, one win is all it takes to get some confidence and build momentum. Player by player they're better than the teams around them and most importantly have potential goal scorers and experience in Castro, Molina, and Verdu. Probably should have stuck with Mel though, such a huge change in the squad over the Summer, needed more time.

twitter gossip that Bryan Ruiz is going there on loan, so that should help if it comes off...

Looks like he's now going to PSV. Really need the 3 points at home to Osasuna this afternoon.

Neymar looking quite injured, chance he could join Nasri out of the big game next month. But Sanchez coming on for him... like us, Barca have loads of attacking options.

LoveCity said:
Neymar looking quite injured, chance he could join Nasri out of the big game next month. But Sanchez coming on for him... like us, Barca have loads of attacking options.

has he actually been any good for them?

jay_mcfc said:
Hope Betis stay up. I went to watch them play Villareal B team a couple of years ago and they must have had over 1000 fans there. That is huge for a Spanish club, especially when Seville to Villareal is about an 8 hour drive and they were playing in the second tier. They were loud as fuck too.
same, lived in seville for a bit and always preferred going to their games.

mansour's tow ropes said:
LoveCity said:

has he actually been any good for them?

Neymar or Sanchez?

Neymar was a bit dodgy at first but has been great in some games recently.

Sanchez has been awesome this season.

Are barca being investigated over a £33m pay off to Neymars Parents when he signed for them ? Haven't read this thread but apologies if it's been discussed already

bobmcfc said:
Are barca being investigated over a £33m pay off to Neymars Parents when he signed for them ? Haven't read this thread but apologies if it's been discussed already

Yeah, they got the idea from Isco's dad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.