La Liga 2013/14

Barca Twitter : Neymar sprained the peroneal tendon in his right ankle. He will undergo additional tests tomorrow. #FCBLive

As much as it would no doubt benefit us I hope it's not as nasty as it looks.

BeIbtPMCIAEHHwV.png

Maybe just miss the first match..

I read the match report for Madrid v Betis and I was surprised to see Ronaldo, Benzema, Di Maria, and Bale all starting. Not sure if they have been doing this for a while but I was wondering how they set up.

Is Bale playing in the hole, on the right, or as an orthodox striker? Is Ronaldo still on the left?

Is it working have all four of them?

Cheers.

Darkhorse said:
I read the match report for Madrid v Betis and I was surprised to see Ronaldo, Benzema, Di Maria, and Bale all starting. Not sure if they have been doing this for a while but I was wondering how they set up.

Is Bale playing in the hole, on the right, or as an orthodox striker? Is Ronaldo still on the left?

Cheers.
Did not watch the game today, but it varies. Sometimes they just play an orthodox 4-4-2 with Ronaldo playing centre forward, but this is usually when Jese is on. Otherwise they play 4-2-3-1 with Di Mari going in the middle. As I said not sure what they did today.

Darkhorse said:

Cheers.
257irv4.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.