La Liga 2013/14

waiting for Athletico for my fifth winning bet of the day (Chelsea over 2.5 goals, Chelsea and Swansea over 2.5 goals double, Chelsea to win, Chelsea to win and BTTS, and a treble of Chelsea Monaco and Athletico Madrid

law74 said:
waiting for Athletico for my fifth winning bet of the day (Chelsea over 2.5 goals, Chelsea and Swansea over 2.5 goals double, Chelsea to win, Chelsea to win and BTTS, and a treble of Chelsea Monaco and Athletico Madrid
Should be an easy win for Athletico
Will go 2 points clear at the top too as barca have slipped up again

conormcfc said:
Messi2.gif

Different planet.

I just don't understand how he manages to do this all the time. You know he'll go left, then left, then left, then little bit more left yet he always manage to pass through all those defenders.

The cookie monster said:
law74 said:

I thought that about Milan last sunday night, especialy after they went 2 up in the first ten minutes or so with goals from Robinho and Mario, but when they were 4-2 down I wasnt as confident lol<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:58 pm --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:
law74 said:

I thought that about Milan last sunday night, especialy after they went 2 up in the first ten minutes or so with goals from Robinho and Mario, but when they were 4-2 down I wasnt as confident lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.