La Liga 2013/14

I think real will win it this year. They have an unreal squad and all it will take is atletico slipping up in one game for them to overtake them.

davymcfc said:
I think real will win it this year. They have an unreal squad and all it will take is atletico slipping up in one game for them to overtake them.
Maybe. The secret to Barcelona was always Xavi. For me he was the player I would always take out over Messi or any other post Ronaldinho. Will be interesting to see how Spain do if he does not have an Indian summer at the world cup.

supercrystal7 said:
davymcfc said:
Maybe. The secret to Barcelona was always Xavi. For me he was the player I would always take out over Messi or any other post Ronaldinho. Will be interesting to see how Spain do if he does not have an Indian summer at the world cup.

I think come next summer Xavi is going to be completely fucked. He's fortunate that he plays for a team that can overwhelm opponents at a pace he usually dictates, but he's really on his last legs, and he's played so many games in the past few years. The world cup will be a bridge too far IMO.

Another wasted opportunity for atletico. The last time Barca slipped up they failed to capitalise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.