La Liga 2019/20

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by razman, 12 Jun 2019.

1. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    Both us and Liverpool are better teams.

TCIB likes this.
  2. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    Atletico too. They actually now have a good team, not just the butchers like few years ago. But Simeone still train them to play like a fucking Burnley. 5 games, 5:4 goal difference and more than half of those goals are from one game. 0:0, 1:0, 0:1.. neanderthal football.

TCIB likes this.
  3. TCIB

TCIB

I won't lie and say i have watched them a lot recently, so Atletico have some style now to? If they keep the solidity then yeah, totally agree, certainly a team to be feared by anyone. Not that they were not before but adding serious attacking threat to that will see most teams go down against them.

Simeone is a bit of a beast as a manager as much as a player isn't he. Fair play to the guy.

4. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    they have players but style is the same. He is able to get result and he did help to raise Atletico profile recently, but it's unwatchable dross for most of the time. 1:0 win is all he cares about and 0:0 would do to many times. Like football from Italy in 90s, effective but boring. His team is last bastion of defensive football in the higher end of Eurpean game.

5. lastmanback

lastmanback

Fernando playing for seville v real with navas :-)

6. RandomJ

RandomJ

Looks like Hazard has been enjoying the local cuisine.

7. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    La Liga looks like it's turning into Serie A of old. 5 games in, leader Bilbao conceded one goal, 5th Sevilla two, 10th Osasuna with goal difference 4:3 and 13th Alaves with GD 2:4.

There used to be much more fun in Spanish football.

Last edited: 22 Sep 2019
  8. RACHACE

RACHACE

http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409471

I agree and it's been that way for a couple of seasons now. I'd say more like ligue 1 than serie a nowadays which has been a very decent league from an attacking football point of view.

Despite juventus dominating the league teams like Roma, Lazio, Atalanta, napoli and even Sassuolo have been quite exciting to watch.

9. KCblue

KCblue

Our La Liga loanees square off today in Spain. Pedro Porro's Real Valladolid host Yangel Herrera's Granada.

10. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    Yes, that's why I said Serie A of old.