La Liga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a shame this game has to be played without a crowd, I mean, fully understandably so, but still.

Also looking forward to seeing more of Diego Carlos at the heart of the Sevilla defence!

I think the PL will be keeping a close on it too. They're hoping to get 15% of the crowd in by the end of the season, and there are some areas that are already saying they could let in supporters now.

Watching this game and that prick Lahoz just gave the most ridiculous penalty Ive seen for a while (at least three months)

I see our ex player has scored.

To his credit he played pretty well aswell Fernando. Wasn’t sure how well he’d be getting around the park these days but he was effective just sat in front of the back four, broke play up, kept it simple and got his head on one to seal the win!

I loosely follow Malaga and their decline is heartbreaking. Owned by a Qatari Billionaire too.

Granada v Getafe first up tonight and our sole representative is the highly thought of Venezuelan midfielder Yangel Herrera who’s on loan from the Blues, be good to see what he’s all about as a potential back-up to Rodri, if Fernandinho EVER retires that is.

Granada v Getafe first up tonight and our sole representative is the highly thought of Venezuelan midfielder Yangel Herrera who’s on loan from the Blues, be good to see what he’s all about as a potential back-up to Rodri, if Fernandinho EVER retires that is.
Did well at NYCFC. Not sure he's made a big enough impression this season to make the step to join us next season.

I try to get around the grounds and Granada is currently my favourite place in Spain. The city is magnificent (would happily move there) and sat in the ground looking out to the Sierra Nevada mountains is surreal.

Did well at NYCFC. Not sure he's made a big enough impression this season to make the step to join us next season.

I try to get around the grounds and Granada is currently my favourite place in Spain. The city is magnificent (would happily move there) and sat in the ground looking out to the Sierra Nevada mountains is surreal.

Sounds beautiful! What are your other favourite grounds in Spain?

He sadly didn’t make any impression in that first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.