La Liga official complaint about City

He’s an idiot, knows fuck all and just presumes were cheats without any credible evidence.
Sadly he doesn't need evidence. He has the platform to spout his shit and a horde of bitter rival football fans who believe we are the only thing standing in the way of their success.

Sorry pal - I wasn’t trying to belittle you. I genuinely thought you were asking if you’d misunderstood.

I agree totally that La Liga started all this spending (with some dodgy dealings along the way) & we’ve got to the stage (legally) where we’ve caught up & trounced them. They don’t like it.
FFP should be after Barca as the first port of call
They have clearly broken all rules known to man to keep Messi and sign players like de jong and griezmann etc
They are in huge debt……how the hell did they get there with ffp in place
Lia liga can get to fuck - why should PSG accept Real Madrid want their best player and let him go ?????
Why should real get Harland ahead of anyone else
Figo, zidane, kaka and ronaldo inflated the market
As would mbappe last summer
Dembele, griezmann and coutinho worst transfers ever
All city’s fault!!!

Reactions: CC1
Yes you are - the accusations are not based on what we’ve paid but what we’ve supposedly paid to agents etc which he reckons would put us outside FFP regs
CC1.
it’s obsurd any way you consider his argument. It’s not illegal to pay agents. The cost of the Viking will be set against all other ins and outs and be reconciled with the accounts for 22/23. Who knows we might bring in £150m from player sales. Unlikely but it’s all hypothetical until the beans are counted.

Even if our finances are stretched FFP operating limits have been relaxed recently and player and staff costs as a % of turnover or whatever the new metric is, is likely to be more meaningful.

He is a dangerous petulant child and I don’t expect our masters to do anything quickly in response.

Wait until he finds out how much Liverpool and Real have paid for 'one-season' wonders - I hope he has a saved template for that complaint letter

FFP should be after Barca as the first port of call
They have clearly broken all rules known to man to keep Messi and sign players like de jong and griezmann etc
They are in huge debt……how the hell did they get there with ffp in place
Lia liga can get to fuck - why should PSG accept Real Madrid want their best player and let him go ?????
Why should real get Harland ahead of anyone else
Figo, zidane, kaka and ronaldo inflated the market
As would mbappe last summer
Dembele, griezmann and coutinho worst transfers ever
All city’s fault!!!

That’s about the strength of it - it’s a compelling argument, well thought through and presented with precision.

His entire evidence and argument is, “they must have done something”.

This is more desperate than cutting and pasting bits of different emails together to make us look guilty. As much as Der Spiegel and UEFA had nothing, Tebas has fuck all!

He runs a league where the top clubs are cesspits of debt and nobody gives a shit about the rest (one year five clubs in La Liga couldn’t even get a shirt sponsor!). He needs to get his own house in order before scriking about us!

Ha ha ha haa!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.