La Liga official complaint about City

I hate Jordan - but my God I’d love it if we DID answer his questions so that Trevor Sinclair could tell Jordan to do one
FFP is difficult to understand, deliberately so. I don't think Tricky Trev is the best person to argue City's corner against Jordan, I would love to hear Prestwich Blue going head to head against him. He would tie him in knots on the subject. He would probably resort to the same tactics that he used against Robby Lyle when he wasn't getting the better of him a few years back, name calling questioning his credentials as an Arsenal fan.

Total and utter hate fuelled envy from that fat bastard Tebas. So Haaland and Mbappe rejected real and now the wanker has really spit his dummy out. Hopefully UEFA can see right through this prick, but I wouldn't hold my breath, expect some ramifications to come our way, but PSG will escape it

Unlike the French League who wrote an incredibly articulate and forceful response of their club (PSG) when they faced a similar baseless attack from this idiot - our own FA will do nothing - because of course Bird and Bird have been beavering away for years trying to unravel any kind of dirt they can throw at us - so the FA probably welcome Tebas attacking us in the way.
There would already be a response if he said this about Dippers or Rags.
Hope our club does a strong statement, telling him to put his own house in order and rediculing him at the same time .
They wont but its tiresome so the long game is not and has not worked, time to unleash the lawyers on anyone who spout blatant lies and once a few of them find themselves ruined, the rest may get the message.

It's time for City to go on the offensive.

There must be some remedy in law to deal with people constantly defaming your business and libelling the owner(s). Fucking sue the arses off these bastards.
There's no need to go on the offensive.

The club are playing this beautifully and by not engaging with the rants of a mad man speaks volumes.

The whole of the football fraternity know that Manchester City is one of the best ran clubs in world football.

They might not like it (and he certainly doesn't) but there's nothing they can do about it.

There's no need to go on the offensive.

The club are playing this beautifully and by not engaging with the rants of a mad man speaks volumes.

The whole of the football fraternity know that Manchester City is one of the best ran clubs in world football.

They might not like it (and he certainly doesn't) but there's nothing they can do about it.

I'm sick of ill-informed wankers slagging off Manchester City.
It's gone on for too long; it's damaging the image of the club and devaluing the team's achievements.
If you throw enough mud, some of it sticks.
It needs to be slapped down, once and for all. Tell them to prove their case or shut up.

I'm sick of ill-informed wankers slagging off Manchester City.
It's gone on for too long; it's damaging the image of the club and devaluing the team's achievements.
If you throw enough mud, some of it sticks.
It needs to be slapped down, once and for all. Tell them to prove their case or shut up.

ill informed wankers are to be mocked and pitied.
I've gone past caring about what the know it alls think and say.

Mock,laugh and enjoy the absolute knots these daft fuckers tie themselves into.
It's better for your mental health.

This doesn't seem to be anything new. The complaint about City was filed in April and the one against PSG more recently. I thought it had publicity then. The press are making it look like something new and no doubt some of them think it is. I don't think many sensible fans of other clubs are that bothered. Certainly it didn't stop most people wanting us to win the league rather than Liverpool.

This has just got a great deal more serious.
Teabag has employed Clinton Baptiste who will work through Doris Stokes - still standing in the shadow of the pearly gates - to present evidence from Raiola
Raiola has also demanded that the judges panel is selected from members of the Spanish Vox political party.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.